"This collection is a story of painting with a heavy heart."

-Bridgett Crocker



Please visist my website for more info www.heavyheartstudio.com

Friday, October 7, 2011

Evolution

"Evolution" is the latest painting in my Heavy Heart Collection.  This series has helped me cope and manage my emotions that come along throughout a battle with a disease for which there is no cure.  It is ironic that my latest painting feels like it should be the first, which makes it all the more special to me.  Cancer seems to form from nothing, breaking through the cage of our body.  It mutates and takes flight.  And although it is deadly, a beautiful life can emerge.  A life that is filled with love, acts of kindness, and selflessness.  It is amazing how the evolution of death can bring on the evolution of  life.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...and the painting is pretty good too! :^) L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I cannot wait to see the original!

    ReplyDelete