"This collection is a story of painting with a heavy heart."

-Bridgett Crocker



Please visist my website for more info www.heavyheartstudio.com

Monday, November 19, 2012

8th Annual TWIST Art Show

I am excited to announce that I will be participating again in the annual AAF Greenville Art Show this year.  Last year was a blast!  I met some talented artists, a few fans, and sold quite a bit of work.  So it was a "no brainer" when I was asked to participate again.  I have several new paintings that will be on display, as well as some you may have already seen.  This is a great opportunity to buy local art, support a great cause, and have fun... all in the same place.  There will be plenty of entertainment, drinks, food, local artists and their works, and a silent auction. 

This year's event will be on Dec. 6th (my birthday, by the way, so now you HAVE to come) at FishEye Studios from 6-9pm.  Hope to see you there! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridgett! I'm also showing at the AAF TWIST Art Show this year...when I googled the event, your blog came up so I've posted a link to your webpage on my Facebook page. If you want to check it out go to www.facebook.com/HLPhotographyGreenville ...hope to see you tomorrow night!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather! I appreciate the link share. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete